DIY stairs easily made with prefabricated free-standing steel stair stringers
If you’d like to build yourself a DIY staircase, now you can build and install one in half a day with Fast-Stairs® modular adjustable steel stair stringers. Your DIY stair project will benefit from:
- Easy to ship and carry (max. 70 lb packages)
- Adjustable in height and width
- Powder coated, can be re-painted to the color of your choice
- Super solid (1 ton capacity)
- Quick and easy assembly
- 85% made of recycled steel
- Code standards compliant
- Limited warranty
Designed for fail-safe DIY stairs building and installation
Fast-Stairs® provide a unique, quick and easy way to build long lasting, free-standing 30’’ to 13 ft high DIY stairs. No stair stringer calculator is required. No more figuring out the rise and run of step/treads. Simply measure your floor to floor vertical height and then choose online the Fast-Stairs® adjustable model that fits the desired height of your DIY stairs. You can order online, by phone or email for 2 to 5 day delivery anywhere in continental America.
Fast-Stairs® offer do-it-yourself DIY stairs solutions for consumers, re-modelers, builders and contractors alike. There is no faster, easier or better way to build super strong economical DIY stairs. Simply bolt the stringer sections together with the slide connectors and screw the step/treads (not included) of your choice to the perforated welded steel step supports. Fast-Stairs® also allow you to move and/or upgrade the finish of your DIY stairs later.
All connecting fasteners with Allen key are included with the easy to ship and carry Fast-Stairs® packages.
- with railing posts fastened from inside the perforated steel stringers and railing boards fastened to posts above stringers (easiest method)
- with railing posts and system attached to the top of the treads
Click here to learn two simple methods for attaching railings to your diy stairs
Shop for your steel stair stringers now!